CQJP July Block

Monday, March 7, 2011

Free Embroidery Thread!

You can receive 3 skeins of embroidery thread--FREE! No charge.  No shipping. Nada.
How?
Ati wrote about it on her blog and she's already received her thread.
http://www.threadrosace.com/ 
The promo runs until March 31, so hop on over and order 3 thread skeins free. I did!
After placing my order, I received a nice email asking me to spread the word about the promotion. So, I'm telling everyone!

Don't you just love free stuff?

Have a great day!

Thanks for visiting.
Hugs from Suz

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I had a hard time picking out the ones I wanted! Took FOREVER! (Decisions are not my forte when it comes to clothing and STUFF!)

    How many strands do you think it would be good to tat with?
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fox, I think 1 or 2 strands is best for tatting, though often the threads are in pre-cut lengths, so only a tiny motif is possible. I find that any more than 2 strands creates a very soft tat. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz..I ordered too,thanks :) May take a while to reach India. Just saw the previous comment - are you talking about using embroidery threads for tatting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the threads are good ones, Deepa. I think Fox was asking about tatting with the embroidery thread, and I have done so in the past before I was introduced to HDTs. Have you used embroidery thread for tatting? Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!