CQJP July Block

Friday, September 17, 2010

Forest Fungi

Cody-dog and I went for our daily walk, and I noticed that, popping through the forest floor here and there were these:
and these.....

and.....


and.....

orange, white, beige, yellow, bown.......
and frills
On our return, I spied something I hadn't seen before, even though I travel this same route to and from the house at least 4 times each week. Perhaps the lighting was just right that day, or perhaps I stood at a slightly diffeent angle from the norm, but this is what I spied:

Rock-Man smiling at me! It made my day!
Here's hoping your day is filled with smiles.
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs from Suz

7 comments:

  1. What Fabulous fungi!
    That old Man Rock sure is smiling!!! I love your "quirkiness".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that man, he looks very wise and knowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Judy! Hmm, quirky. I kind of like the sound of that. My friend, Shirl, just says I'm a nut-bar! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure he is, Karen, but he's also the silent type! He won't tell me anything! lol
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You & Cody dog sure have a wonderful time finding things to share that most don't notice. You know you have to be careful when it comes to the silent type of a man..He likes you that's why he was smiling so big! Cause he knows a good woman when he sees one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crack me up, Bsotf, and keep me laughing! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too jealous to speak to you right now. :-P

    -Stephanie Grace

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!